Here are some shots from the thrilling Kennett field hockey game against Hollis-Brookline in the opening round of the Division II playoffs on last Tuesday! After a 1-1 tie in regulation time, two overtime periods, and two rounds of shootouts, the Eagles came out on top with a one-point advantage in the shootout by senior Caroline Coleman and eight out of ten stops by goalie Madison Walcott. Check out the article on our website for more details!
- Raiders recognized at Fall Sports Awards
- Kennett Eagles honored at Fall Sports Awards
- RSVP helps keep seniors out of long-term care
- Robert Frost hosts its sixth annual turkey trot
- Shots fired in Madison theft attempt
- Man shot dead in Hiram identified
- Lawyers, for and against STRs, make their cases
- Doherty to open the World Cup biathlon season on Saturday
Daily eReach Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Smokey Robinson: COVID-19 is a real killer, protect yourselves and your loved ones
- Mountain Valley Mall has been sold
- Travis Barker is 'so proud' of daughter Alabama for conquering her fear of flying
- Bullwinkle J. Moose takes a stroll through North Conway Village
- Report: STRs bring Conway $50 million
- Police charge trio in connection to robbery
- School resource officer returning to Kennett High
- No day like a snow day: They're back
- Angus Badger: Now is the time
- Lack of public facilities still irking visitors