Leo Edward Runci was born to Sara and Brett Runci on July 29, 2020, at Memorial Hospital in North Conway, N.H. He weighed 9 pounds, 5 ounces. He joins Abigail, 4 and Anna, 2. The grand grandparents are Clyde and Angel Bean of Ossipee, N.H., Edward Runci of Effingham, N.H. and Julie Schell of Rochester, N.H. The great-grandparents are Melita and William Dixon Sr. of Ossipee and Alma Schell or Florida.
- Next up — the Republicans; Zoom forum is Tuesday
- Nobody is running for governor in Republican primary
- Archaeologists dig Conway: Hunting for artifacts along Saco
- Finding unwritten history in Fryeburg was 2 women's passion
- Property of the Week: Updated Conway farmhouse
- North Conway church gets new pastor
- Service: Joan Goettler
- Home Front: Five must-haves for a great bathroom
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Solomon: Rescuers have never been busier
- Bartlett goes with face-to-face learning; 3 teachers resign
- Conway approves face-to-face learning
- Hiker requests assistance on Albany trail, then leaves
- Laconia still in dark on Bike Week Task Force
- White Horse seeks OK for 28 beds
- 'Francis the pot-bellied pig' found in Ossipee
- SAU 9 Board recommends face-to-face school return
- Deidre Blair: Bullying over positions ATV has got to stop
- Official: Parts of N.H. ‘on track for containment’ of COVID-19