Sofia Grace Jones was born to Robert Jones and Chrissy Vincent of Effingham, N.H., on Nov. 21, 2021, at the Birthing Center at Memorial Hospital in North Conway, N.H. She weighed 7 pounds, 6 ounces. She joins Lacey Arino, 14, Bella Flynn, 11, Alana Flynn, 7, Jeremy Jones, 15, and Braeden Wakefield, 10. The grandparents are Leon and Gloria Bean of Wolfeboro, N.H.; Randy and Pen Vincent of Concord, N.H.; Bobby and Karen Jones of Ossipee, N.H.; and Cindy Mudgett and Rick Stubb of Berwick, Maine.
- House set to meet in Manchester with, without masks
- Madison residents vent about STRs in town
- Hill saves district thousands by locking in fuel bid
- Arias named Division III All-State Second Team in volleyball
- Letters to Santa is Dec. 17; you must pre-register
- Memorial doctor: Get vaccinated for your community
- Conway selectmen: Let's do July 2 fireworks
- New director at Charlotte Hobbs Memorial Library
Daily eReach Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Junge's Motel razed for Cambria Hotel, 110 Grill
- N. Conway armed robbery suspects arrested
- Mark Hoppus announced his cancer battle by accident: 'The brain fog is so bad'
- Lovell residents throw shade at solar project
- 2 girls killed in rollover crash in Littleton
- Conway Planning Board set to review commercial projects
- Is [Spoiler] Leaving ‘9-1-1’ After the Fall Finale?
- Ski areas adapt to ups and downs
- Obituary: Jacob Wayne Eldridge
- Tom McLaughlin: Disturbing the peace in Lovell