Funeral services for Alexander H. Tupick, 64, of Berlin, N.H., were held on April 17, 2021, at the Holy Resurrection Orthodox Church with calling hours held prior on the day before at Bryant Funeral Home. The service was celebrated by the Rev. Mark Sherman and Deacon Zachary Wasuta. Words of remembrance were by Hunter Tupick, Alannah Durica and Sasha Tupick. The pallbearers were Nick Forge, Dennis Rossignol, Emmit Langlois, Mike Langlois, David Cartier, Dick Berquist, Michael Tupick, Bryan Tupick and Dennis Tupick. Many relatives and friends attended the service.
- Auto Road to open to summit Saturday
- Closing Arguments in Woodburn case set for Thursday morning
- Jason Robie: Pretty Potty
- COVID funds to aid small business, lodging industry
- Selectmen discuss trailheads with district ranger
- Legendre Golf Tournament set for June
- Registration for Berlin kindergarten is now open
- Updated city budget reduces tax rate increase to $1.87
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Berlin Sun Breaking News
Get the latest news first, with up to the minute coverage of local events. Signup Today!
Berlin Sun eReader Headlines
Would you like to receive a link to the Berlin Sun online eEdition and preview the top stories? Signup today!
- Conway man dies following Fryeburg accident
- Conway lawyers up in anticipation of STR suits
- Conway releases 30-day notice to STR owners
- Tamworth woman accused of attacking hospital property
- Pair arrested on Conway Lake burglary charges
- Judge hears KLP short-term rental case
- Obituary: Ashley Nichole Couture
- Jonna Carter: You can't climb our apple tree
- Groups want hiatus on banning STRs
- Nadeau resigns as superintendent of SAU 13