With the 2019 NFL regular season now in full swing, here's a look at some notable performances from former Wisconsin Badgers players in Week 1.
As featured on
Get the latest analysis, injury reports and highlights as the Packers host the NFC North rival Vikings on Sunday at Lambeau Field.
State Journal columnist Tom Oates grades the Packers' performance in their 21-16 win over the NFC North rival Vikings on Sunday at Lambeau Field.
The Packers offense scored on its first three possession, then saw its final 10 possessions end with a fumble, a confusing turnover on downs, and eight punts.
- Kennett boys net a win at Berlin
- Chocorua man arrested for threatening with a gun
- Raiders dismantle Wells in season-opener
- Center Ossipee firefighter/ EMT wins shooting contest
- Eagles net five goals against Merrimack Valley
- Board approves new Hitching Post bus stop plan
- Eagles fall to league powers but know they can compete with them
- Eagles handle Pembroke; Jones scores four TDs
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Glen Ellis Campground sold to Michigan company
- Protest planned for today's football game
- Missing man's family sues assisted living facility
- Petitions urge more punishment for duck abusers
- Rock climber hurt in fall at Cathedral Ledge
- Massachusetts man indicted on alleged thefts from Settlers Green
- Judge refuses to let innkeeper off the hook
- Bartlett selectmen oppose dismantling Langdon shelter
- Carroll County towns receive four ambulance proposals
- Public vents to Conway school board over duck episode