The Biden administration has told 11 officials appointed to military service academy advisory boards by former President Donald Trump to resign or be dismissed, a source familiar with the situation tells CNN's KFile. CNN's Brianna Keilar speaks with Meaghan Mobbs, a Trump appointee who is refusing to resign.
- Nominations open to celebrate New Hampshire Healthcare Heroes
- Eaton wedding barn saga continues Thursday
- High-schoolers plan 'climate strike' on Friday
- 24 fully vaccinated people in N.H. die from COVID-19
- Project SUCCEED seeks help at John Fuller
- Walmart plans Wellness Day on Saturday
- Avesta ready to start Conway project; hotel review on tap Thursday
- Aging well is a state of mind
Daily eReach Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- N.H. Executive Council votes to defund Planned Parenthood
- Conway rebuts STR owner in court
- Fryeburg grad is Conway's new town planner
- Brian Howard: No way to hold Fryeburg Fair and observe pandemic guidelines
- Sununu pledges to fight Biden's vaccine mandate
- Vaccinated officials get COVID, differ on need to mask
- Carroll County delegation member leaves Republican Party
- Selectmen, Maine DOT talk curbs in Fryeburg
- Hatches Orchard owner: Crop 'best in 50 years'
- Fryeburg Fair returning in person Oct. 3-10