The top US military officer, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs Gen. Mark Milley, was so shaken that then-President Donald Trump and his allies might attempt a coup after the November election that Milley and other top officials informally planned for different ways to stop Trump, according to excerpts of an upcoming book obtained by CNN. CNN's Jamie Gangel has more.
- N.H. courts pause evictions in three counties
- State seeks amendment to expand treatment for adults with serious mental illness
- Conway parking program now 'in the black'
- MaineHealth raises system-wide minimum wage to $17
- 18-year-old accused of brandishing knife at Kingswood
- Ham Ice Arena offers cool relief from summer heat
- Four ATV accidents keep Fish and Game busy Saturday
- Sununu says no new restrictions even though COVID-19 numbers continue to climb
Daily eReach Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Birth: Addison Marie Charles
- Ossipee officials urge caution at 16 & 28 intersection
- This is the Worst County to Live in Maine
- Conway eyes STRs for safety issues
- Margarita Grill restaurant closes, on market for sale
- Woman indicted for grabbing officer's gun
- Obituary: William 'Bill' R. Hayes Jr.
- Review: Barnstormers breathes new life into 'Our Town'
- Friendly's site to have drive-through access
- School Resource Officer position to be tweaked this fall