The Mount Washington Valley branch of Girls on the Run hosted a bake sale in Schouler Park on June 3 then ran in their annual, end-of-the-year 5K in North Conway’s Whitaker Woods on June 10. The third-through-fifth-graders collaborated with Tamworth’s Heart and Soul group of sixth-through-eighth graders to run three laps around Whitaker Woods’ lower loop. The event concluded with a celebratory snack and awarding of certificates.
- Sununu restates COVID-19 crisis in hospitals
- Parents call out school board chair over masks
- COVID cases keep rising; John Fuller, Pine Tree still red
- Woodbury death sentence appealed to SCOTUS
- Memorial to hold second drive-thru vaccine clinic
- Doherty returns to World Cup action Thursday
- Junge's Motel razed for Cambria Hotel, 110 Grill
- Granite Outdoor launches '12 Days' virtual auction fundraiser
Daily eReach Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Smokey Robinson: COVID-19 is a real killer, protect yourselves and your loved ones
- Marilyn Manson's home raided by police
- Travis Barker is 'so proud' of daughter Alabama for conquering her fear of flying
- Mountain Valley Mall has been sold
- Bullwinkle J. Moose takes a stroll through North Conway Village
- Man shot dead in Hiram identified
- Shots fired in Madison theft attempt
- No day like a snow day: They're back
- Vehicle crashes into room at Forest Glen Inn
- Kate Moss sells art collection