Waylon Jay Chick was born to Ralph Chick III and Leanda Chick of Silver Lake, N.H., on Feb. 19, 2020, on Memorial Hospital in North Conway, N.H. He weighed 6 pounds, 11 ounces. He joins Ralphie, 14, Ryan, 12, and Natalie, 6. The grandparents are Rachel and Dana Johnson of Tamworth, N.H.; Keith and Nancy Babb of Conway, N.H.; and Ralph Jr. and Gail Chick of Silver Lake.
- KHS marketing students take care of business at state convention
- Dr. Burroughs answers your COVID-19 questions
- Coronavirus Updates for Saturday
- Libraries now closed, but their websites worth checking out
- Get out! Beat COVID-19 blues with fresh air, exercise
- Nordic Tracks: One last ski or will there be more?
- Gibson Center update
- Valley Voice: Say it ain't so: Red Parka Pub to close for a while
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Gorham Paper rolls out toilet paper relief
- Hospital releases more information about doctor
- Wind-whipped fire destroys Tamworth home
- Tamworth Distillery to make hand sanitizer
- Gorham Paper and Tissue supplies local stores with its toilet paper
- Kennett grad set to become head of State Police
- Sununu issues stay-at-home order
- Fryeburg man dies in Brownfield crash
- Transfer stations adapt to COVID-19
- Carroll County has 1st COVID-19 case