Sorin Leander Rivera was born to Samantha Lessard and Josue Rivera on Nov. 4, 2019, at Memorial Hospital in North Conway, N.H. He weighed 6 pounds, 13 ounces. He joins Desmond Fahey-Rivera. The maternal grandparents are Stacey Heath and Harley Heath of Wolfeboro, N.H., and Mark E. Lessard and Maureen Skeets-Lessard of Lake Placid, N.Y. The paternal grandfather is Luc Cruiz Rivera of Massachusetts. The maternal great-grandparents are Frank and Linda Mansfield of Wolfeboro.
- Conway School Deliberative is Monday
- Ten minutes with travel host Samantha Brown
- Monster record lake trout caught in NH
- Winter Storm Odell was a no-show for some
- Raiders run well at conference championships
- Ski community mourns passing of King Pine's Bob Hoyt
- Eagles clinch home playoff game with Oyster River win
- Review: Gender-flipped TV adaptation of ‘High Fidelity’ is top-five worthy
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Obituary: Elizabeth 'Liz' C. Dempsey
- Coos, a 'Second Amendment sanctuary'?
- Judge may award attorney's fees in Market Basket case
- Fires strike homes in Madison, Conway
- Man nabbed in grow house to appeal pot case
- Judge may allow video in blind man's trial
- Ossipee school bus accident
- Return of the Conway snow train: All aboaaaard!
- Call off the dogs: Tamworth sled race canceled
- Obituary: Shirley A. Watson