River Axel Knirk was born to Jena Stevens and Graham Knirk of Eaton, N.H., on Nov. 14, 2020, at Memorial Hospital in North Conway, N.H. He weighed 8 pounds, 12 ounces. The maternal grandparents are Kevin and Carolyn Stevens. The paternal grandparents are Jerry Knirk and Cam Spence of Freedom, N.H.
- Book expert to do virtual appraisals Thursday
- White Mountain Realtors raise over $10,000 for local charities
- Retired Patriot among group building 4-wheeler rec park
- Santa and singing and candy, oh my, at Jackson tree lighting
- Madison officials investigating trailer fire
- Junior aviation programs take off in valley
- Raiders recognized at fall sports awards
- Conway tax rate set to drop again
Daily eReach Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Ski areas: Changes coming to the slopes
- 'Journey to North Pole' patrons object to vouchers
- Obituary: Lois Jean Garland
- Property of the Week: Charming Madison Hobbit house
- Jail house calls lead judge to hold Conway man
- Conway selectmen mull where 'to go' in N. Conway
- Group purchases land near Jericho State Park for off-road recreation park
- Berlin's tax rate drops $3.87
- State’s response to crisis at Coos County Nursing Hospital angers commissioner
- Bus drivers needed; demand may be worse in January