Reid Carson Fadden was born to Katie and Tommy Fadden on Center Conway, N.H., on Sept. 10, 2021, at Maine Medical Center in Portland, Maine. He weighed 7 pounds, 6 ounces. He joins Chase, 3, and Quinn, 1. The grandparents are Vicki and Tom Fadden of Center Conway, Ruby Small of Bridgton, Maine, and Dean Trafford of Lovell, Maine. The great-grandparents are Virginia Trafford of Redstone, N.H., and Richard Graves of Center Conway.
- Raiders eye Wells for homecoming
- The forest is alive — in ways you can't even see
- Revisiting a 1938 foliage tour
- FA's Hall of Excellence induction ceremony is Saturday
- Fryeburg voters approve new benefits for police
- Fairgrounds murder suspect appears in court
- Foraging for fungi: Fun new fad
- Valley Voice: 'Fever Pitch' strikes Red Sox Nation
Daily eReach Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Settlers wins final Market Basket case
- Fatal stabbing at Fryeburg Fairgrounds
- Bartlett man charged with breaking into Red Parka Pub
- Coos going 'Code Red' over rapid COVID spike
- Sir Billy Connolly quit drinking after dangerous night with Sir Michael Caine
- 32 fully vaccinated people died from COVID in N.H., according to DHHS
- COVID cases cancel Kennett football games
- Executive Council rejects $27m federal grant; Sununu livid
- 24 fully vaccinated people in N.H. die from COVID-19
- Obituary: Tess Elizabeth Nicholson