Maisie River Candelora was born to Christopher and Kelsey Candelora of Chatham, N.H., on Feb. 8, 2021, at Memorial Hospital in North Conway, N.H. She weighed 7 pounds, 4 ounces. She joins Jasper, 5, and Olive, 10.5 months. The grandparents are Carl and Heather Drew of Stow, Maine, and Michael and Linda Candelora of Lovell, Maine.
- AG: Legislature not bound by Sununu's mask order
- Lost hiker rescued on Mount Washington
- Attorney Meier to run for Conway moderator
- Huggins Hospital offers COVID-19 monitoring program
- Conway's Colbath, Porter file for re-election
- Kennett girls cruise to 11th straight win, 72-26
- Memorial's new ER director has traveled the world
- North Country Independent Living completes vaccinations for residents
Daily eReach Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Bail denied for woman charged with beheading dead lover
- Non-resident rec site parking: $20 a day
- Mount Washington in winter, 150 years ago
- Sununu to sign emergency order to reopen schools
- Memorial may open Fryeburg vaccine site
- Memorial: No waiting list for COVID vaccine
- Snowmobiler on guided tour ends up in Swift River
- Obituary: Carla Anne Austin
- State agency: No entrance fee at summit
- Coos County resident dies of COVID-19