Kyra Leigh Potter was born to Alyssa Edson of Conway, N.H., and Nicholas Potter of Berlin, N.H., on July 27, 2020, at Memorial Hospital in North Conway, N.H. She weighed 10 pound, 2 ounces. She joins Skye, 4, and Maverick, 1. The grandparents are Tracy Leavitt of Center Conway, N.H., and Kristine Mcdade Baker of Maidstone, Vt. The great-grandparents are Karen Menard of Conway and Charlotte Morin of Berlin.
- Disabled hiker to take on Presidential Traverse
- Poll: Dems less comfortable leaving home in a pandemic
- Scouts report massive $5,000 haul from berry sales
- One new COVID-19 case at Mountain View nursing home
- The story of the Saco River Canal
- Property of the Week: Cozy Jackson contemporary
- Week in Review: Week of Sept. 12-18
- Real Estate Corner: Demonstrably detailed downsizing
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Man falls to death at Cathedral Ledge
- Police: Man who fell from Cathedral Ledge from N.Y.
- Outdoor dining to return to Conway next year
- Scenic Vista staffer pushes car from train's path
- Saco River campground seeks to upgrade
- Dead dog found with fallen man
- Obituary: Robert 'Bobby' Desilets
- With COVID, Halloween's tricky this year
- 2 Black Hawk rescues; one ends tragically
- Purity Spring Resort Millbrook building to be razed