Carter Davis Cote was born to Kelly and Carl Cote of Fryeburg, Maine, on Feb. 23, 2020, at 2:30 p.m. at Bridgton Hospital in Bridgton, Maine. He weighed 7 pounds, 5 ounces. The grandparents are Susanna and Christopher Barett of Lempster, N.H.; Kathy and Brain Cote of Elizabeth City, N.C.; and Arthur and Susan Nichols of Lovell, Maine. The great-grandmother is Lucille Cote of Gorham, N.H.
- KHS marketing students take care of business at state convention
- Dr. Burroughs answers your COVID-19 questions
- Coronavirus Updates for Saturday
- Libraries now closed, but their websites worth checking out
- Get out! Beat COVID-19 blues with fresh air, exercise
- Nordic Tracks: One last ski or will there be more?
- Gibson Center update
- Valley Voice: Say it ain't so: Red Parka Pub to close for a while
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Gorham Paper rolls out toilet paper relief
- Hospital releases more information about doctor
- Wind-whipped fire destroys Tamworth home
- Tamworth Distillery to make hand sanitizer
- Gorham Paper and Tissue supplies local stores with its toilet paper
- Sununu issues stay-at-home order
- Kennett grad set to become head of State Police
- Fryeburg man dies in Brownfield crash
- Transfer stations adapt to COVID-19
- Carroll County has 1st COVID-19 case