David W. Wilson, 88, of Bath, NH and former longtime resident of Shelburne, N.H. passed away on Nov. 24, 2019. A Graveside Service will be held on Monday, Sept. 14, 2020 at 11 a.m. at the Lead Mine Cemetery (Peabody Cemetery), North Road, Shelburne. Arrangements are under the direction of the Bryant Funeral Home of Berlin and Gorham, N.H.
- Dust clouds lead to ATV crash on rail trail
- Gorham. Gorham Paper officials modify tax agreement
- Champion spruce in Pondicherry growing strong
- Coos Dems reschedule candidate forum to Sept. 24
- City to sell 170 acres to greenhouse developer
- Rattle River hostel the place for thru-hikers
- Hassan meets online with local tourism leaders
- Outdoor concert Saturday on Gorham Common
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Berlin Sun Breaking News
Get the latest news first, with up to the minute coverage of local events. Signup Today!
Berlin Sun eReader Headlines
Would you like to receive a link to the Berlin Sun online eEdition and preview the top stories? Signup today!
- Man falls to death at Cathedral Ledge
- Police: Man who fell from Cathedral Ledge from N.Y.
- Outdoor dining to return to Conway next year
- Saco River campground seeks to upgrade
- Scenic Vista staffer pushes car from train's path
- Dead dog found with fallen man
- Obituary: Robert 'Bobby' Desilets
- With COVID, Halloween's tricky this year
- 2 Black Hawk rescues; one ends tragically
- Pence touts peace, prosperity at Conway stop