CONWAY — A kitchen build or remodel is a big deal — it is a significant financial investment and also requires a lot of time and energy.
We recommend capitalizing on the following trends to build value that stands the test of time.
• White has might. White kitchens could not be hotter right now. Two-thirds of National Kitchen and Bath Association members report that white is their No. 1 choice for cabinets. That's an increase of 20 percent from two years ago.
• Stainless steel is everywhere. While you can't go wrong with stainless appliances, manufacturers are producing black stainless and white glass like appliance panels.
• Once, granite countertops were considered a luxury. Now they are commonplace, and we're seeing countertops in a variety of other materials that include quartz, soapstone, concrete and glass.
• There's a revolution going on in lighting. The price of LED lamps continues to fall, providing a perfect combination of form and function.
• Hands-free faucets continue to capture client attention. Imagine how great it could be when your hands have been kneading dough and your faucet automatically turns on without have to dirty the handle?
• Transitional designs continue to dominate. This marriage of traditional and contemporary furniture, finishes, materials and fabrics results in a classic and timeless look.
We hope this information has been helpful to you! For more information, call us anytime at Country Cabinets, Etc. at (603) 356-5766.