By Michael Kline
In our last article, we discussed how attitude, responsibility and feedback relate to turning problems into opportunities. As promised, today we will discuss resources, collaboration and problem solving.
You don't have enough money, people or time — neither does anyone else. If you think about the great stories of accomplishment, most are about heroes who accomplished something in spite of their tangible resources; they overcame adversity using their resourcefulness. Stop complaining and blaming. Be resourceful.
Last Updated on Monday, 21 April 2014 23:55
By Rhonda Rosand
There are a lot of clues that indicate trouble with your QuickBooks company file. Is it time for a check-up and tune-up?
Last Updated on Tuesday, 15 April 2014 03:08
Last Updated on Monday, 21 April 2014 06:13
Last Updated on Tuesday, 15 April 2014 02:49
- Annual Honey-Do Auction to be held April 26
- What's the SCORE: This little piggy went...
- Tax Time: Individual request for tax-filing extension
- Granite sidewalk pavers on sale
- Nomination deadline nears for business and non-profit awards
- Some ski areas close; season continues at Bretton Woods, Wildcat and Bear Notch